Saturday 27 February 2010

I am the best that you ever owned



After so many years of struggling.. I dunno who I am... I dunno wat I want... I dunno how I feel... I dunno what I know...

I often looked back at the spot where I was being left behind by you, kept doubting myself for the mess that I had ended in...kept reflecting on what I can do better...

And later... kept laughing at myself for being such a fool...kept wondering what was on my mind back then...

Because of you, I have become a better person with higher qualification, more skills, bigger social networks, more positive attitude...

You gave me the motivation to achieve further in life, to strive higher in heights, to explore wider in the unreachable...

You made me realized that I am still loved by many people... that I am worth tons more love than what you can give me...

 ...that I am the best that you ever owned....

Thank you for giving me this loving experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment