Tuesday 9 February 2010

Just my personal comments(Religion)


I need to say sorry to the all christian if you find this offensive before you carry on reading this post. But I do have to clarify that NOT all Christians have prejudice against other religion. And vice verse, other religions may also be biased too. Overall, to me all religion are out to spread the positive philosophy of the mankind. But the sad thing is that these philosophy were largely modify by individuals and pass on with their own set of opinion.

My comments regarding the above article is that actually many churches teaches their believers the same way Pastor Tan did. To many christian, other religion are no good. And I mean many, but not all. There are also some churches that pass on the original philosophy to their believers which also includes the respects of other living human,plant, organics, etc. All I could pray for is the churches to become more open minded and understand more about other religion. I believe this will aid them in the process of respecting other religion and embrace the company of all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment