Wednesday 17 February 2010

SOKA Impressionable Service

Today is CHU 3, the 3rd day of the Lunar New Year. It was a bad morning for me as I had one eye badly swollen. Not sure why but must be myself rubbing the eye vigorously when I was asleep. I called like 4 different clinics before getting through the last one to know that my eye can finally get some professional help!!!

Saw a doctor and she was shocked to see the state I was in. I looked like I got into a fight with someone and had my eye boxed! See picture ------->


Well, this is something quite usual for me due to the allergies I have but then I must say this is also one of the serious ones. After collecting my medication n eye drops, I immediately took them in hope to have my eye de-swell asap.

Fearing that people will see my swollen eye, I went ahead to do my New Year prayers at Gakkai with my sunglasses on.

About an hour later, I ended the chanting and decided to leave Gakkai. To my disappointment, it was RAINNING!!!! I paced around the exit to decide if I should run in the rain to the bus stop which was about 4 mins walk.

I thought my Chu 3 was a really bad one, until someone approached me and asked if he could shelter me to the bus stop! I saw lights blinking behind him, like a Buddha! LOL!

"Can I help you?' said the helpful man.

"Erm.... Pei say lah... Is it troublesome?” I replied.

Helpful man: "This is what we are here for! To help comrades in whatever way we can!"

Utterly speechless with the level of service that Soka gets down in details for the members!

This helpful man - Wei Qiang belongs to the young lion group who willingly render ad hoc services needed from time to time during events or special occasions.

Young Lion group - always prepared to roll up their sleeves and put in their ultimate effort in helping around.

This is a very delicate and personalized service that all service provider companies should adapt. Awaken by service structure, I must make sure that I can provide such service one day, if I own a business.

An impressionable experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment