Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sasa (Jurong Point) Service Review - Bee Ee Shan

My buyings today at Sasa...




I spent a total of $91.15 in Sasa today with the Sales Associate - Bee Ee Shan. I shall go straight into reviewing her service.


Greetings:5/5

Generally, all staffs greet you when you enter the shops. Giving 5/5 is only because all of them did greet me on a promptness basis. But whether they take sincerity in greeting me is another thing. If you did notice, a lot of customer servicers in Singapore greeted the customers with their eyes looking at the clothes that they were folding, at the cashier while they were tendering the sales, at the food while they were fetching them, etc.
For Sasa, still ok. At least they did look at my direction when they chanted 'Gooooood.....' and back to the job they were doing while singing 'evening... welcome to Sasa...'

Her Courtesy : 5/5

Smiled while looking into my eyes!

Her Recommendation: 5/5

Overall very good. I was planning to buy 'The make up shop' brushes which cost about $24 for the biggest brushes, $22 or 02, about $20 for 03 and so on. Upon seeing my selection in the basket, she quickly presented me with 'Sasa' brushes which might not be pure goat fur but were a lot smoother and softer than my choice. Sasa brushes were at least half the price lower than 'The make up shop' bushes.

Her effort to understand my needs: 5/5

Very meticulous. She looked at the items I have selected and started a conversation to understand why I needed to buy them. Intermediately, asked if there was anything else I need.

Her Honesty: 2.5/5

When I asked if Sasa brushes are all made of genuine goat fur, she said yes. But I rebuked that the customer servicer in Sasa Raffles branch told me that they are made out of manmade and goat fur. She then diverted my attention to the fact that it is softer than goat fur, can be washed and it is cheaper. So, 'counted' as genuine goat fur.

Overall Service Quality: 4/5

Near to perfect aside from the honesty part. She gave me ample space to look around and kept a distance from me so that I do not feel pressurized and be made available immediately if I need any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment