Monday 8 February 2010

Make up practices (1st Feb Week)

Day Make Up

Audrey Ong - My first willingly model for my make up practices! Thank you so much!
Did a full make up for her, which also include the shades, not so thick one. As we are going to a posh restaurant later for lunch, dun wana look like RU HUA.

The colours I used are gold, turquoise (do I spell it this way?) and white for the highlight on brown bone.

On real person, quite surprisingly AO carried these colour very well. These are colours that I seldom use as I think they are too cina but it fits her perfectly!
Stage Make Up


Ana- a friendly cast for the play. Acting as a difficult WD.
Make up Age: 50 year old


Dunno whats the name -cast for the play
Make up age: 50-60 year old
Left Half - 50 year old, right half 80 year old
Done by Ca and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment