Monday 1 February 2010

The Ezen Story

Who am I? I am spider man!

lol..

Ok, joking. That is just a starting phrase!

Hum...I am Ezen Goh - the Jurong West Waxer who have the sessions done in my own sleeping room! It is a bit unbelievable but that's the way it is. Curious? Come and try and you can see! haha...

Back to the topic - Who am I, I am Ezen Goh!

My full time job is an Admin Assistant in a MNC at Raffles Place. In short, Bao Ka Liao! My job scope at work includes booking of air flights, events preparations down to packing of items for shipment and tidying of store and bosses' room which are full of junks! Working during day time is just like a dream to me, its not a job or something that I liked to do. It is just the money factor that makes me hold on to it. But my company is a relatively employee friendly workplace which emphasize on diversity. I am echoing the values that it swore, whether it is really a diversified environment or not. Well, only the bosses know!

Basically, my life only starts after work! Because I get to meet up with friends over tasty dinners, hot tea sessions or clients for a waxing session. Waxing - the removal of hair for many beautiful ladies is a sideline which gives me some extra cash aside from my monthly pay out. So, if you wana remove any unwanted hair. Do let me know! ;)

Bobbies, Gobbies, Hobbies!:
My hobbies are surfing the internet, reading motivational books, reading tarots, day dreaming, maybe singing (although my singing sucks), blogging (just trying to start blogging as a hobby and not sure how long it will last, hehe.. ) and many many more.

Sometimes I felt that I am quite homely as I tend to stay home a lot to slack like no body's business. Other times, I easily get bored with the homely routine and feel the need to go out for walks. These seems to be quite common for many girls in Singapore. Largely due to the overcrowding situation and lack of natural scenery resources.

Dietary patterns:
Food! A topic that will widen the pupil in my eye!!! I love to go for food hunts and explore good food everywhere! I eat almost anything as long as it taste good and are not any game animals. Cant really think of food that I dislike. Maybe this is the reason why I remain plump even since my primary school days. All my life, I have been battling with my weight problem. Losing weight is really a tough challenge for me. But still, I will try... Kambateh!

Twenty Ten:
When the clock stroked ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO on the 1st of January 2010, I felt time has been really cruel to me. 28! I am 28 this year! When my mum was 28, she already had a pair of daugthers aged, 7 and 3 year old. My sis, was about to give birth to little Min Hui. And me? Not even laid an egg! LOL... By the way, I am not married nor am I attached.

Now that I have already passed all my modules for my degree course, I am eager to achieve my goals and enjoy every minute of my wonderful life. My plans for this year, are to save enough money to open a shop, take up professional make up course, to commit in spiritual growth (and I mean in a religious way..) and to touch as many lives as I could.

As for my wish in this cruel era, WORLD PEACE?! hahaha... LOL....

I wish for good luck, health and fortune to my family, relatives, friends, colleagues and whoever take your precious time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment