Saturday 20 February 2010

Coco and Dave

Coco smsed me to book for a brazilian waxing appointment. She said she is coming with a friend and he may need to sit outside in the hall. That word 'friend' and 'he' caught my attention. Coco usually comes with her boyfriend - Dave and he will also get himself waxed too. So, this sms sparked off my curiosity.

I replied: "He? You mean you are not coming with Dave, both of you no more liao?”

And I received: "Yes, about one month plus liao..."

I have been waxing this couple for the past 6 months and get to learn about the love, the goals and future plans they had shared. This 3 year old couple shared so much in life which made me wonder what has weaken the bond between them and caused the break up. Of course I wanted to find out more and thought that it’s a good time if the new man was left sitting outside.

For those who have patronised BP will know that it’s a little inconvenient to bring your friend with you to my house. I only have my room that is cater for these services which do not have any sitting area dedicated to the client or their friends.

But when Coco and her friend arrived at my house, she decided that this man will sit in the service room. I respected that but in another way disappointed because this means that I could not find out more. After she left, I quickly sms that I am really concerned about what had happened and hoped that she is doing fine.

Apparently…..she is definitely doing ok! If not, that new man would not have come into her life. How lame I was…to be overly concerned.

I came across many waxing couples coming together for the waxing experiences. I learnt so much about their life, sweet encounters, future plans and many other things about them. We exchanged our thoughts, advices and experiences on BGR. And trust me that these conversations are one of the most valued lessons in my life.

I am not sure how many couples will end up like Coco and Dave who went on their separate ways or like another couple who got engaged on only 6 months of dating and looking forward to sweeter life together.

But I will pray hard that all couples who patronised BP will be blessed with the best loving experience in the world, be it regulars or non return clients.

Ewan Mc Gregor - Your Song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment