Thursday 4 February 2010

Goh Met Lau

After my shopping at Daiso Vivo today, I stumbled quickly to the bus stop for a ride on bus to SYC (Soka Youth Centre) at Pasir Panjang. I was running late and lucky me that bus 143 was unloading the passenger when I reached the sardine packed bus stop. I hopped onto the bus with a unrested mind worrying about alighting the correct stop for my destination.

It was the first time that I visit this centre and trust me, its quite ulu ulu.. lol.. I considered my trip a smooth one as I happened to overhear a pair going to the centre too. Just as I began to relax and eye scanned the bus, I noticed a familiar mid age lady just a seat away from me. That's my Sec 2 form teacher - Miss Lau!

Miss Lau was the disciplinary mistress for the girls committee in GESS who was a very strict mentor and a very well respected lady among the teachers. Memories of her started to fill my brain... I used to be a very lazy student back in my school dayz... actually, I am still.. right now! LOL!!!

I don't do homework nor am I afraid of the consequences. I remembered one incident where I did not hand in my homework and she commented: " You are digging your own grave, Check Feng! Your are digging your own grave!". Ahhhhh...... How time flies, these incidents seemed to happened yesterday but actually it was like 14 years ago.... OLD liao.. really OLD le...

Miss Lau alighted at the same bus stop as me.. I kept turning back while I was walking towards the traffic lights, to see the direction she was heading to. And.... the most classic happening in this scenario is ...... This secondary school disciplinary master JAY WALKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment