Tuesday 9 March 2010

These few days or weeks!

These few weeks, especially these few days.... I have been waking up at 5plus or 6plus AM and going home only after 7 or most of the times reaching home only seconds before midnight...

My fortune tells that I will prosperous in this tiger year... don't tell me slogging to death is one of the way to prosperous?!

Last night, I forced myself to go for a run, thinking that maybe a run will energize my mind... But the minute my legs start to pace itself faster, I felt the ligaments and muscles were tearing apart... I know my body was tired... But I did expect that it is tired till this extend...

I am tired.. I feeeeeeeeel so bloody tired.... I can’t wait for this summit (event at work) to end.... I felt that I am all numb right now.... I want a break! I want to feel my nerves and muscles again!

No comments:

Post a Comment