Tuesday 23 March 2010

Diary for this week..


All these months, I have been busying with helping in make up for Soka Youth Musical. The makeup group started the training in early January. Since then, we have been meeting up every week right from makeup lessons to trial make up for the cast, to rehearsals and eventually to the actual run when the show kick started on the 13th of March.

This weekend will be the end of 18 shows! I can't wait for it to finish so as ending the pain to travel so bloody far to the other end of Singapore and the misery to wake up at the crack of dawn during weekends in order to reach there at 7am! I missed having breakfast and spending time with my mum... I sometimes wonder how she spends her Sundays for the last couple of months. But I do have mixed feelings too. The rapport and friendships that I have developed with the makeup girls, the casts and other helpers in the show make me wana crave for more shows...

I cannot claim that I have grown a lot in the making of these shows, I mean in terms of spiritually. But I do see a significant change in my courage to face some of the challenges that I had feared in the past. With constant drilling of some religious encouragements and from readings, I think I have built up enough courage to face many things.

One interesting fact that I have noticed; many single ywds and ymds, at my age or older who are helping out, face relationship karma and some of them came to help in hope that the fortune received will benefit them in getting good wives or husbands. But...I did not come with this anticipation although I do have plans to settle down for a family one day.

This makes me wonder if I am abnormal or not? Or am I really becoming lesbian? hum... Need to do more self searching to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment