Saturday 27 March 2010

The after effect of stomach flu and diarrhea

How difficult a woman’s life can be? In this new era, we are multi tasking home maker, economy drivers, work force contributors, mankind duplicator, etc.

We are almost everything! We posses special emo swings, have a different anatomy structure from man which make us age and enter menopause faster than men… It seems like Women are born to enjoy suffering…

When I had my menses visiting me on Monday, it comes with added value services of stomach flu plus diarrhea…. Stomach cramps, Stomach flu, diarrhea and body ache all developed overnight… I felt like I am dying the next day…

Yes.. Although it did recover slowly… but still the side effect of diarrhea is making me crazy…

For the whole of yesterday and today, I am suffering from itchy asshole! The itch was caused by the abrasion from the aggressive stool outputting!

Damn… here it goes again… Itchy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment