Tuesday 7 December 2010

Diary For This Week . .. 07.12.10

Coming to the end of 2010, what are you busy with?

Recently I have been busy with photoshoots workshop on ClubSnap! Eversince I started this.. I have been so obsess about it! Always check the veiwership everytime I log on the com without fail! How can I stop tis sia??? aiyooo... .

The saga that one of the baddies org on CS had created for me the week before(for drama queen shoot) makes me even more kiasu!! Not to mention, stress too!

Who will know what kind of effort I have been putting in? The norm thing is, org place adv then wait and see if enough shooters or not, enough then confirm shoot! Not enough then achieve....

For my kind, I prefer to do special themes, with the right makeups, hairdo and outfits.... after I decide on the theme and post the adv, I not only do plenty of researches on the styles but also kept worry and kept 'upping' my adv! In hope to get more shooters for my shoot! I really love and give pride in what I am doing here...

Its tough.. really tough.. I duno how long I can hang on....Hope for the best..

In the mist of approaching ZERO hope.. some lights did shade in for shoot last week-Sweety Santarina... its was 11/12!! Nearly full house!!!!

Overhere, I wana thank my best girly friends - Grace and Honey! Thanks so much for the on going encouragement and even offer to do this shoot free if I am not earning at all... I really appreciate your help! Thanks so much gals!

Thanks to Zahne & Photoart for the amazing help out at my shoot! Maybe I should really pick up photography.. if not, I kept choosing the wrong place, the wrong spot or so ever.. .Thanks so much Bro!! Also thanks those kind and forgiving pgs who attended it!!

This semi successful shoot did give me a big boost to carry on walking a few steps more.. I will of cos try to hang on and pray for the bestest to happen! :)

these are some pics the bros had took for me at the shoot!

Honey                                                        Grace Grace
 

The shooters at work!














Envy bah? See... I get to hug them at their waist! (oh... I am not a les, btw...I got boobs one you know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment