Tuesday 23 November 2010

Diary For This Week . .. 23.11.10

What have I been busy with?

1. Finally launched my facial services.. But it wasn’t very popular among my clients… Haiz… like that how to open shop leh?? Nevermind, maybe it’s too early to judge!

2. Started to organised Club Snap shots for the photographers. Just want to use this chance to express my makeup skills to bring it to a higher level, meanwhile can benefit others by giving them a chance to practice their photographing skill!

It is quite a tedious organising procedure and not very profitable. But its ok..I will take it as a platform to serve my creativities!

Excitement of the week…..

I am so honoured! Yesterday, I served a client who is the national team for Queue Sport. Do I spell it this way? Billiard Queue! Never knew that a home service beautician can have the honour to serve such an important figure! :p
I wish her good luck for her future competitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment