Sunday 3 April 2011

今天心情 - 雨天

I came home, half sober, half drunken!
Many times, we always eXpressed ourselves out of pique! I did this exactly today! And only bcos I am this drunken,I Then can write this now!

Flipping up e food net, I saw a pizza my mum might have purposely left it for me!
Guilt start to fill me up to my brain from my feet! I started sobbing and wonder if I have been too harsh to her during dinner time js now.

Like a rebellious teenage, I get mad with my Sis sending me a SMS to ask if I wan to stay hm for my niece birthday cutting. Since my brother in law did not bring out the specially prepared princess cake when I m already halfway walking to e mrt,heading JP! My mum called to specially ask where I m. BUt all I cod think of is to brush
her off my Phone! Telling her that, if they wan to go hm, go hm, finished dinner already, go hm den go hm, no need to wait for me! I exclaimed!!!

Personally I was real mad with my sis's disorganised skill and e denial to accept suggest or anxiety to get things done..but I had it on my mum! Bloody karma I have formed! She kind of even called me during my dinner time to find an excuse to ask if pizza hut sells any 'fish' food which she wants to buy for my bro that I merely know its an excuse to check that I am alright! She actually feels bad! :(

I just can't help but felt awful that I have made my mum feel this way!I m sure she did feel bad to have make me feel mad during dinner! Even if its a few secondS that she feel that way, its already sinful enough for me liao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment