Friday 2 July 2010

My Farewell Note!

This is what I have wrote on my last day to bid farewell via email.

'Hi all,

Today is my last day at Microsoft. It has been a very wonderful experience working with LCA and colleagues in other department.

Thank you for the opportunities and your support over the past 2.5 years. It is really my pleasure and honor to work with each and every one of you!

I will definitely miss all of you, especially those whom I have gone through ‘thick and thin’, shared sorrows and joy together!


For the ladies, I can be contacted at +65 9431 4941 and email ktgohcf@hotmail.com (I am on msn almost every day)
For the guys, I can be contacted at happietarotangel@ymail.com (I check only once a year, LOL!)
For work related issue which you still need help, feel free email to spam@junkmail.com (Self-explanatory)


Wishing EVERYONE, Merry Christmas!
Opps…. Sorry… Typo…
Everyone! Forever young and healthy!'

Trying to be really funny! lol...

Hoped it did make you smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment