Thursday 29 July 2010

Diary for this week.. 29 Jul 2010

Just a short posting to update about my life..

Yesterday I got to wax a pair of girls who came together for BW. When I get to know that they are from RP, I just merely asked if they know my friend. While I was trying hard to recall my friend's name, they popped; “ is it Michelle you are talking about?”. Shame me, that I took some time to recall who that is.

The girls helped me by prompting that it was her birthday when she came for waxing and I gave her a free treatment as a bd gift. This really rings many bells! Michelle later introduced the girls to come to me for waxing! I remembered that girl was rather cool, she doesn’t talk much. So I did not think that she will sing raves for me! Thanks Michelle! You girls ROCKS!

(In order to protect the identity of my clients, I don't use the exact names )

This Sunday, I will be collaborating with a photographer to do some port folio shoots! Hum.. Looking forward to it!

Thanks to Gratel, my beloved client. She will be modelling for a bridal shop and she persuade the photographer to let me do make up for her! Although, not a paid work but its good that I get to collect the pictures for my portfolio! Thanks dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment