Tuesday 11 May 2010

What is the initial reason girls go for brazilian waxing?

Its been almost one year since I started this brazilian biz. Having to brazilian wax for more than 50 girls now... my clients age differ from as young as 18 to 43, with most girls at their early 20s who are still schooling in polies and uni.

In my communication with my clients, the question that they like to ask me the most is for the reason why I want to do this (BW biz). Most of them were amazed by the varieties of things I can do and some were shocked to know about the ugly secrets of beauty industries that I have shared with them.

Whereas for me, I always like to ask them for the reason to do waxing. Out of 10 girls, almost 8.5 or 9/10 do it for the seek of their SO-to surprise them! Venus, always do things for the seek of Mars. But will Mars return our love in this way too?

No comments:

Post a Comment