Friday 14 May 2010

情难了。。。

Have been talking to a friend out of a problem in romance recently. She has been in love for this man for almost two years but they still weren’t bgf. She was quite troubled over it and I emphasized on his bad qualities, trying to talk my friend out of it.

She then told me. She couldn’t force herself to only focus on his bad qualities and slowly she listed his good qualities one by one... and explained what have caused his bad qualities and such...

Suddenly, I fell into deep thoughts for my ex.... How shameful... I actually started to miss him badly... but why should I? How disgraceful... I think of his good qualities... but why should I? How humiliating...

I always thought that I have already let go... or did I just hide him in tiny corner of my heart? I didn't dare to face it? Haven’t the scar been healed? Haven’t I already let go? Sadness wrapped round my heart today and refused to disperse... Pain... came back and refused to wear off….

Will he ever understand how much I have suffered? Will he know that right now, I am still suffering?
情难了,情难了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment