Tuesday 31 August 2010

My Childhood picture, Cute?

After a waxing session, my client - Jayelle commented that my niece looked like me.... Of course I denied! haha..

Then my act smart mother quickly say to my client; " I show you her childhood picture! Looked like her niece!".

And there my act smart mother showed us this picture.


This is me when I am like, 6 year old. CUTE? This is the period where many of my parents' customers commented that I looked like yang li bing.

Li Bing was very popular when I was young. Been searching for th picture to show incase you don't know who she is... High and low, left and right..

Finally found her picture.


In this picture, its Li Na (left) and Li Bing (right)

Do you know where I find her picture? I found it in the news of Li Na's death. Getting popular for the wrong reason? Maybe...

If 20 yrs ago, internet was very common. I am sure we can find more of her picture right now. What a pity... I kind of like her acting though (not because I looked like her when I was young >.<).

No comments:

Post a Comment